12/12/2016

Yellow all the way


Left to Right: Delpozo, Coach, Jason Wu, Erin Fetherston, Creatures of Comfort, Kate Spade New York



Fashion, fashion, fashion. I found this article on elle.com about the fashion trends in spring 2017


This was one of the trends, and it certainly caught my attention. First of all, wearing yellow isn't that common - right? Well, at least not in the way they're wearing it. So that's a reason why I looked at it a bit more, but also because I think it's really good-looking! 


Especially the last one, Kate Spade New York. I love the coat over the yellow - and gorgeous - dress. 


The first one, Delpozo, is also special. Maybe something I'd wear to a special event, but not an everyday-outfit for me. 


Creatures of Comfort is also a nice one, definetily something I'd be able to wear in the summer!


Which outfit do you like the most?


Stay beautiful ❤️,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment