12/17/2016

Concert (Kent) and Stockholm

 



 

Yesterday, at the 16th of Dec I went to a concert with my favourite Swedish band Kent. They're having their last tour ever today. Anyway, I've got some pictures from the evening I want to share!

 

I love this Pusheen christmas sweater! It's so cute. The line was too long though so I ordered it online instead.

 
 
Teas... bought the macaroon-one second one from the left!

 

 

I was in Stockholm with my dad to see the concert and I had such a good time! I've ordered photos from it to be developed, and then I'll put them on the wall in my room. Wish I could show you some of the videos from the concert, but I deleted them all from the phone (oops). But you should check Kent out, I've heard they're good even though you don't understand what they sing!

Stay beautiful ❤️,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment