12/13/2016

Christmas shopping with grandma

 

The day started off in the morning at mom's job where me and her were met by this! It was so nice of her co-worker to have bought this for her job (thank you!). So, a nice start of the day that was!

 
 
 

Moving on, after seeing my therapist, me and grandma went to town to do some christmas-shopping. I found some Yankee Candles and some books and clothes. I'm wishing for a gift card on either a bookstore or at H&M. Okay, I'll show you my favourite piece of clothes I found!

 
(A pair of overalls.)

 

At the end of our shopping we went to a café to have a snack.

I've had a wonderful time today, and I could really tell that grandma had missed me. She even told me that she had been longing to see me and it was so fun to see her smile and enjoying our time together. Love you grandma xx

Stay beautiful ❤️,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. I love those dungarees from H&M! Sounds like you had a lovely day wit him your Grandma!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a lovely day! Also it makes me miss my family a bit. I want to be able to go Christmas shopping with my Grandma too (but I live 600kms away). Those dungarees look so lovely too!
    xx Lisa | Following Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love Yankee Candles! Xx
    onlyshelley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete