12/15/2016

DIY: decoupage

 

I did decoupage on two candles the other day. I chose a napkin (isn't it cute?)...


...and cut out the part I wanted to use. Then I used a spoon and another, lit candle, and held the spoon over the candle to make it hot. I put the teddy I had cut out on the candle I was going to use and used the hot spoon to melt it together.

 

This is the outcome! 

I'm going to give the candles to mom as a christmas gift. Decoupage on candles is such an easy thing to do and if you have some pretty napkins it can't go wrong! I'm so happy that I did this since I was very happy with it and I'm sure mom will love her candles (because what parents, or anyone really, doesn't like it when they get something hand-made by yourself as a gift?

Stay beautiful ❤️,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment