12/12/2016

Blogmas: favourite christmas snacks

 

Christmas cactus cookies

Personally I find these cactus cookies adorable! I guess if you make them yourself maybe it won't turn out just as perfect as in the picture, but hey, home made-looking cookies are the best! If you want to make them, click here for the recipe.

 
Source.

Santa Hat Crispy-Treat Cheesecake Squares

I love chees cake and strawberries, so how could this fail? It looks heavenly! And to make it a bit more fun, it does look like Santa hats. How about making them faces too? I can imagine how cute it'd look! Here's the recipe for these ones.

 
Source.

Christmas Brownie Trees

Okay, maybe they don't look exactly like a real christmas tree would look like, but it's made of brownies! I love brownies and making them into christmas trees is a lovely idea. It would be so fun - and yummy - to make and have these at home. And if you want to make them, then here's the recipe.

Stay beautiful ❤️,
Amanda

6 comments:

  1. Love the look of the Christmas brownie trees! Might have to make myself some

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those brownies look so good! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? I'm definetily gonna do a review on them if I ever make them! xx

      Delete
  3. These all look amazing! I'm obsessing over those Santa cheesecake squares. I love cheesecake and strawberries too, AND Christmas - can't go wrong! And I've always wanted to do make those Christmas tree brownies!

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete