12/08/2016

Blogmas: Five festive jumpers


Jumper no. 1: Florence Reindeer Pom Pom Christmas Jumper

I really like this one! It's so cute and funny. I've been looking for a Christmas jumper for ages and this is kind of what I'm looking for - something funny that also looks original. No boring Christmas jumpers here!



Christmas jumper no. 2: Christmas 3D Snowman Jumper

This one might not be as "christmasy" as no. 1, but I still think it deserves a spot in this list. Why? Simply because it's adorable! Imagine wearing it with your bf/gf or giving it away to them, wouldn't it make their heart melt? Mine definetily would!



Christmas jumper no. 3: Jack & Jones Merry-Christmas Crew-Neck Cotton Jumper

This one is cute, with a little santa on it. For some reason I have an easier time imagining a boy wearing this, maybe it's because of the dark colour? I don't know and honestly it doesn't matter - I wear whatever I want to wear, whether it's boys' or girls' clothes. Anyway I thought it was a cute jumper! 

Christmas jumper no. 4: Joyeux Narwhal Christmas Sweatshirt

This one looks really cozy to me. One of those over-sized sweatshirts that you never want to take off once you put it on. Also, the narwhal on it is so cute!

 Source.

Christmas jumper no. 5: Red Olaf Xmas Jumper

Here's another red jumper - with Olaf from Frozen on it! Is there any snowman that's more adorable than him? I think having this jumper for Christmas would make someone smile, because who doesn't just love Olaf? (Or maybe I'm just overly-obsessed with him?)

So these were my top five Christmas festive jumpers, hope you liked it!

Stay beautiful ❤️,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment