12/11/2016

Blogmas: christmas gift ideas for her

Coconut body butter, $24,95
Source.

Here's a body butter because honestly, who doesn't love body butters? And coconut! I bet this one smells heavenly. Plus, I read on their website, by buying this body butter you help disadvantaged communities. Isn't that awesome?

GLOW ON Holiday Set, $99,00


 

This set of skin care products from iloveskininc.com will help you to get that "youthful glow" and even skin, it says. Personally I find the box and the colours really pretty so I'd be happy to get it just to look at, haha! But I'm sure the products are great as well.

Gossip Girl: The Complete Series, $51,99

 

Getting the complete series of Gossip Girl would be an amazing gift for any fan, right? I'm a fan of the series House MD and I have the complete series - great to watch at night or when being at home sick!

Yankee Candle Limited Edition Housewarmer Jar (Santa's Candy Castle), $18,99

 


Here's a scented candle (for some reason the picture won't show, go check it out in the source-link instead xx), and to add to the awesomeness, it's a christmas scented candle! Just looking at it makes me fall in love and my christmas feeling to be at the best.

I hope you liked my christmas gift ideas for her! Have a lovely evening.

Stay beautiful ❤️,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Love these ideas! Box sets and scented candles are the perfect gifts for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sets of things is great to wish for in my opinion.

      Delete
  2. Ohh that candle!! Really nice ideas!

    xx

    ReplyDelete