12/19/2016

Makeup for New Year's Eve

Orange crush

The first thing that I think of when I see this is actually "autumn". If you look close, you can see some glitter in there. That's exactly what makes it so good for New Year's Eve in my opinion.


Gilded glam

Here's a very outstanding eye makeup! The glam and the golden colour really makes it look so festive and ready-to-party.

Source.

Large chunks of glitter

And here we've got chunks of glitter. I love glitter and what suits New Year's Eve better than glitter? I also think that the mascara has a huge effect on it, and the eyebrow.

 

Burnished-Red eyes with Pink Glitter Lips

A more full face-look, with bernish-red eyes and some sort of glittery lips (to be honest it doesn't really look like pink to me, what do you think?). This makeup suits the model very well, but I'm unsure whether it would suit me or not (and whether I have the skills to put it on like that, haha).

 

I don't have a glittery eyeshadow but hopefully it'll be easy to find the closer we get to the new year, right? I'd love to look something like this on New Year's Eve, my favourite one is "Large Chunks of Glitter".

What makeup are you gonna wear (if you're going to)?

Stay beautiful ❤️,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Some of these makeup looks are absolutely gorgeous! I really love the first and last ones but I do not know if I would be able to pull them off! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete